sankofa mining company


GHANA : Prestea-Sankofa goldmine to reopen soon?

The mine's operating company Prestea Sankofa Gold (PSG) has also reportedly been working on a repayment plan for the expenses incurred by Ghana National Petroleum Corp (GNPC) in reviving the site. Ghana's state-owned oil company owns a 90% stake in PSG with the other 10% owned by the state.

Get More

PRESTEA SANKOFA GOLD LTD Company Profile | Accra, Ghana ...

PRESTEA SANKOFA GOLD LTD is located in Accra, Ghana and is part of the Metal Ore Mining Industry. PRESTEA SANKOFA GOLD LTD has 1,700 employees at this location and generates $220.60 million in sales (USD). (Employees figure is estimated, Sales figure is modelled).

Get More

sankofa mining companies in ghana - mayukhportfolio.co.in

sankofa mining company - YouTube. 12 Dec 2013 ... Sankofa Mines and Marketing Company is a small scale mining company operating at Nseum, Tarkwa in the Western Regions of Ghana.

Get More

Sankofa Small Scale Mining Enterprise - Home | Facebook

Sankofa Small Scale Mining Enterprise. 162 likes · 26 talking about this. Mining Company

Get More

Prestea Sankofa Gold To Resume Operations, New Board Meets ...

Prestea Sankofa Gold Ltd (PSGL) is the only State Gold Mining Company. left in Ghana. The company which employs close to 300 direct workers, with averagely 1200 dependants and 200 indirect workers and. contractors. The company has suffered massive blow due to mismanagement and huge financial malfeasance on the part of immediate

Get More

Alhasan kwaku Williams - Owner - SANKOFA MINING COMPANY ...

Alhasan kwaku Williams | Ghana | Owner at SANKOFA MINING COMPANY LTD | 53 connections | See Alhasan kwaku's complete profile on Linkedin and connect

Get More

About Us - SANKOFA OILFIELD – COMPANY LIMITED

Welcome to Sankofa Oilfield Company limited. Specialty chemicals provider for Oil &Gas, Mining, and major manufacturing industries. CONTACT INFO. Address: 47 NUNGUA LINK ROAD, ELEVATION PLAZA, SECOND FLOOR BAATSONA, SPINTEX ROAD, ACCRA Phone: +231 778-169-446;

Get More

SANKOFA OILFIELD – COMPANY LIMITED

Welcome to Sankofa Oilfield Company limited. Specialty chemicals provider for Oil &Gas, Mining, and major manufacturing industries. CONTACT INFO. Address: 47 NUNGUA LINK ROAD, ELEVATION PLAZA, SECOND FLOOR BAATSONA, SPINTEX ROAD, ACCRA Phone: +231 778-169-446;

Get More

About Us | Prestea Sankofa Gold Limited Ghana

Prestea Sankofa Gold Limited (PSGL) is a wholly Ghanaian-owned gold mining company established in 1994 to extract gold mainly from historic mine tailings and waste rock resulting from a century of mining activity within Prestea and its environs in the Western Region of Ghana.

Get More

Sankofa Mining Co Ltd, Ghana, Minerals & Metallurgy

Sankofa Mining Co Ltd. Company Description Our company is into supplying of gold in dust. Form through government. Approve organization PMMC and other assigned refinery such as AAAminerals e.t.c. Company Information. Country/Region: Ghana ;

Get More

Sankofa Mining Co Ltd,Copper Pipes,Ghana

Construction & Real Estate Copper Pipes Ghana Sankofa Mining Co Ltd. Sankofa Mining Co Ltd. Company Details. Business Type : Trading Company; Location : greater accra; Year Established : 2009; Number Of Employees : 6 - 10; Export Percentage : Production Lines : R&D Staff : Total Annual Revenue :

Get More

Prestea Sankofa Gold Limited Ghana

Prestea Sankofa Gold Limited (PSGL) is a wholly Ghanaian-owned gold mining company established in 1994 to extract gold mainly from historic mine tailings and waste rock resulting from a century of mining activity within Prestea and its environs in the Western Region of Ghana.

Get More

Sankofa Mining and Marketing Company

We are a Sankofa Mining company based in Rep. of Ghana with our branch offices located in Republic of Togo and Republic of Benin. We are looking for serious buyer for gold dust purchase .We have the ability to supply your demands for gold dust. Presently we have 200Kg Gold dust Available 2. 22+ carat plus 3. 92.5% purity 4. $ 18,000 USD per kilo

Get More

sankofa gold mines ghana « BINQ Mining

Prestea Sankofa Gold Ltd Chair shockedover companys …. 15 May 2008 … The former chairman of the Prestea Sankofa Gold Limited PSGL, Mr. Moses … The former Chairman, who is now the Managing Director of Ghana … said he never heard of an agreement between the mining company and … »More detailed

Get More